Weird Question

over 4 years ago
jfan77 didn't upload a photo

jfan77

1 post

When slightly intoxicated is it possible to hear voices? The reason I ask is because this is the second time it’s happened to me. One time I was with my brother and it was like someone was standing In the background and commenting on our conversation. The 2nd time i was alone and it was as if I was having a conversation with people. Yes more than one. I said when I’m sober I never hear voices. The response I got back was, “You block it.” Maybe I’m crazy idk.

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

Hello! and Welcome!,and thank you for your question! I’ll be Happy to assist you today! using the Power of my spirit guides and clairvoyancy on the matter…From what spirit shows me dear,you do block it without knowing you are!..yes its possible because your conscience is OPEN to the spirit(s), however! they have a saying “when intoxicated you hallucinate” yes this is true but! to a certain extent where you know you are..for further info contact me for a reading $10.99 is my cheapest deal im exp 26+ yrs.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and right now if your hearing voices it wouid be best to seek a doctor . im on line .

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

is it some strong weed making you intoxicated? if so, hallucinations are a part of it.

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

.....or are you drinking a bit of wine or bit of beer, then unlikely.