Anyone for me?

over 4 years ago

Will I ever find someone honest, that really likes me and want a real relationship with me? Everyone just seems to be pretending or are player’s. So tired of it.

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your reading and right now im seeing that yes there is some one coming soon in your life. please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you are going to meet the right person for the future and serious and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat