was it him or somebody else (confused)

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I was heading home just the other day and saw half of a guy’s face who looked similiar to the guy I have been having romantic feelings for, my longtime high school crush. I didn’t get a good look at him cause I happened to just turn my head for a quick split second (I was in the car) and the guy looked angry about something. The guy was asian, really young and was driving a blue fancy color car. Maybe i’m just hallucinating again or exaggerating but last time something like this happened was back in September 2018 I thought I actually saw my guy and frozed. (Maiyah and Steve G.) my dob 4/19/99, his 6/3/00 can someone help me out confirm if was it really him driving that blue car?

over 4 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome thank you for your question and as I am looking into the cards I can understand why you are confused but it actually was not what you think it was please join me later this evening at 10:00 PM for my $10 deal for 20 minutes

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)