Feelings

over 4 years ago
beautiful1127 didn't upload a photo

beautiful1127

15 posts

Does Brian have feelings for me or is he over it ? I was told he did so why does he ignore me ? 06.01.1995 W B 06.09.1995

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Let me check into the spirit I will give you an honest reading CALL ME NOW

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WANT ME TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU! $10.99 15 MIN MON -FRI ALL THROUGH JUNE.

over 4 years ago
advisor.sharon didn't upload a photo

sharon (advisor.sharon)

3 posts

I can help you with this I can give you the answers of why he is doing this and help you understand what is going on with him

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can look at this for you and am online now. Honest answers and accurate.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and much more . I will give you the truth when things will change . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
readingbysullen's photo

Readings by sullen (readingbysullen)

8 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now!

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading $10 call now