Will i be ok?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I live w my ex..things hit the fan big time and hes saying i have to be out by the end of the month. Hes one of those who ..i hate to say it..bullies. he said he left ( i kicked him out) last time..but i was desperate to find a person to help pay rent, so let him move back in..so now he says its my turn to leave. He want to take no responsibility fir anything, no matter what i say or do.. its in the past, im being a child, its not his fault .. it hurts so bad.. and i know im better just to wash my hands of it..no matter how much i want him to see my side of thibgs he never will. But prob is.. i get the short end of the stick. i become homess and struggle while the guys like him gets the reward .. will this time be different? Will i be ok, find a place i can afford or even get to stay while he can leave? We tech dont have a lease.. so it can go either way. But the land lords dont really like him.. but thats a different issue. Whats going to happen? im so worried

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

I feel it is really time for you to clear your path from his energy. I am confident that if you discuss the situation with your Landlord, you will not be the one to have to leave and arrangements, as well as support will be offered to you by the Landlord. You need to make a decision to move on, as no one needs the definition of “Home” to be what you are walking through.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Audry,

I’m so sorry you’re going through all that. Nobody needs that type of stress and when you’re living with it – it feels like there’s no relaxing place to escape to! (Everyone needs to feel like they are safe and can relax at home.)

I could look into the situation in detail for you if you like.

Mystic SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi there, please come have a session with me so we can decipher and decode this together!

Wish you the best

Love And Light

Autumn

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Looks like things with him and I blew over..we’re on good terms again. I know i still need to move out and away..will i be able to soon? On my own or find someone i can trust as a roommate? Everything is so up in the air

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please come to me for honest reading

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear *. You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is *Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me give you full insight on your situation and this person and what is ahead and much more . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago
ariesnorthnode's photo

ariesnorthnode

4 posts

I’m so sorry to hear about the situation! I see things getting better for you so I can tell you that you will be okay. If you’d like further clarification and direction on this matter to move forward please call me and I will help you.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for a full life love & career reading $10