is it over

over 5 years ago

Do you think it’s over my boyfriend name is Akim 11/20/75 and I’m Evonne 04/18/78

over 5 years ago
readingsbysonya254 didn't upload a photo

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

25 posts

yes it is over but its for the better

over 5 years ago
spiritmasterluu's photo

✨Spirit Master Luu (spiritmasterluu)

7 posts

Hi Akim! I don’t see that its over. I see that romance needs to be recapture! You need to allow your inner youthful spirit of fun to shine! When was the last time you had fun?! If you don’t remember then its long overdue and some playtime needs to be added into your schedule and the same in your relationship! Playtime it’s essential in relationships too! Feel that passion again! Always remember to keep an open mind, your soulmate may differ from your usual type. Love and light! ♥️ SpiritMaster Luu

over 5 years ago

@Spiritmasterluu thank you what time are you logging on I would like a chat with you

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me know for the truth to your future love and career readings $10