Lost and Broken

over 5 years ago

Over the weekend the man I was supposed to be moving in with and eventually marry just stopped communicating with me. He took money from me and my things. He tells me we are not over but that he is just going through it right now. I don’t know what to believe. Is it over or is there truly hope for us?

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

hi there I would love to help! contact me and mention the forum to get a discount :) hope to hear soon

over 5 years ago

I’m sorry to say but I feel like this man has been taking you for granted for quite some time now. If you have time and would like, please give me a call and we’ll connect further and I can see if he indeed is planning to make a change for the better or if he is just keeping you on the hook.

love and light

TGO

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth around this man and what is ahead and changes. I will give you full insight , No sugar coating . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

come get your reading and i will assist you in finding a better more positive life experience

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME AS I’M ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I would love to help hun, here is some info about me and I hope we can do a reading to help you get answers asap. Available now xx.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/18/19-03/25/19!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READING March Specials!

over 5 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

Hi dear there is allot that your guide’s said on the situation and I’m online now and would love to share with you chat now and get the answers you seek

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!! I am a very honest and caring psychic lets chat xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards