I guess this is the end

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I got readings on weather my bf ..i guess ex.. 6-28-73 really will be leaving. They said no. Looks like he really is. I hear him telling everyone ..hell be gone by sat And everything hell do to move on. saving for new Security deposit and everything. i am heart broken.

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

Hi Dear,

over 5 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 5 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Was in a reading..got cut off then shes off line

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

hi love I can truly help you with this topic I havegood prices for reading but I suggest doing the full life reading for 55 the reason why is I know you need somedirection and clairity on all aspects of life right now because you feel like everything ishappening all at once or we can go per minute but this is not the end of this I have a lot of insight to give you on this subject

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Contact me for a real reading no sugar coating, wont waste your time or money seems like there is a lot of negative enrgy around this situation. contact me for a reading

over 5 years ago

hi dear and yes I know your feeling bad but he feels it is best just to move forward and move on because there was no connection .im on line.

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your