Avoidant Husband

over 5 years ago

Hi Im Tegan and my husband is Angus. He does not connect with me, does not feel to love me. Should I leave? If I stay will it change? Change has been promised many times before but I am left feeling more worthless each time.

Please advise. I think of leaving and it would devastate me because I love him. But if there is better out there, then I need to know if I should.

over 5 years ago

do u really love him or the fear of being alone is what is making u stay come chat im online

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

Hi Tegan,

I’m sorry honey, I know this hasn’t been easy for you. And now you are at a crossroads, with a very important choice to make. I would like to help and give you some guidance on this. Call me.

Violet

over 5 years ago

I can help, online now.