When will we fully reconcile?

over 5 years ago
mk589 didn't upload a photo

mk589

1 post

I was with a man for 2 years when we broke up in October. We are currently trying to work on things (which has been going great this last month). So I have a few questions about this:

1. Will/when will we fully reconcile? 2. We both “dated” others during the break – should I be worried about any of those girls?

Thank you! :)

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Mk589,

Claim your power. You’re bright, attractive and fully capable of wooing your man’s attention. Worrying about other women just shows your self-esteem needs some boosting. The timeline is dramatically impacted by your own self-image and how you communicate/present yourself to the world.

For a detailed reading, I’m available.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear, Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life. Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

don’t worry about the girls.. they were rebounds and crazy lol… worry about you and him and the communication … you two will get back fully together and grow this more! lets chat there are many layers to this :)