Will i find love in 2019?

over 5 years ago

Lisa 9/19/81 Can u tell me something about my future husband?, like his personality? what he looks like? if he has kids? and if he was married be4? I am really hoping that I will meet him, this yr and sometime soon. Can u give me some information about this and I will pick someone that I feel there is a connection with. thanks

over 5 years ago

Hi there Come chat and we can look inot all this

over 5 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, My guides tell me you should not give up hope, there is someone meant to enter in your life that will change everything, your spirit is preparing for it I am seeing 2 persons to enter in your life. It looks to be someone new and someone from your past…ill change everything, your spirit is pret…

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as im seeing in the cards that e will e a very good person and have a balance in his life he will be a good person for you im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

I ampicking him up to have a lot of facial hair darkish color with a hint of gray in his beard call me so I can tell you more