Prayers

over 5 years ago

My best friend was hit by a car last night and it isn’t looking good will things turn around? I’m praying hard for him Thanks in advance

over 5 years ago

Hi Ciera,

I am sending both you and your lots of positive and healing energy. If I may make a recommendation, I would recommend using affirmative prayers for this situation. An example would be:

“Out of this situation only good will come. There is a Divine solution that serves and benefits everyone involved and I am safe.”

I would also highly recommend looking up a “Power of Eight” group online and setting forth your loving intention for your friend with a group of people that can come into agreement with you. It is very likely that you can do a brief search for such a group and connect with others that are willing to to align with your intention very rapidly. If it is okay with you, I will share this with my own group.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

Yes, thank u

over 5 years ago
ahighervibration didn't upload a photo

Alex Zielinski (ahighervibration)

12 posts

Any news Ciera?

over 5 years ago

Hi Ciera,

I am checking back. Please keep me posted about the situation.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

Haven’t heard any updates he has bleeding on his brain bad and his spine is messed up the hospital said it could be Tuesday before we know anything

over 5 years ago

prayers for you and your loved one.

over 5 years ago

Many prayers for your friend . I will continue to pray and see light around him . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ciera lane,

You are looking much more contemplative since posting this question (things have calmed down a bit and you have more answers).

If you’d like someone to chat to, I’d be happy to help. Sorry for your big scare.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ALWAYS GO OUT TO YOU DEAR KEEP US POSTED !

over 5 years ago

Any updates Ciera? <3><3><3>

over 5 years ago

He passed away on the 16th but thanks everyone

over 5 years ago

Hi Ciera,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. You may want to look up the book, “You Can Heal Your Heart” by Louise L. Hay and David Kessler. The entire book is about dealing with loss. When I lost my best friend it helped a lot. I reread the book when I lost my father.

Sending you lots of love. -James M.

over 5 years ago

Thank u