Will there be any career changes?

over 5 years ago

I’ve been struggling for the last couple of months trying to find another job I’m getting very frustrated and I don’t know where to look the problem is with me is transportation I don’t want to give up but I feel like I do want to move and get out of where I live now will there be any chance of me getting another job soon.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

i am online i can help you with some clarity , also if u want i can give you some Switch words to chant .. to get a better job ..

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat.

over 5 years ago

We need to talk about manifesting and how powerful it is. I can do a prayer for you that helps bring transportation into your life. As well as teach you the tools. Lets chat!

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

HI,

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit now and give you a full accurate reading through spirit and much more on your concerns . I will give you the truth and when . On line now -Live chat -I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is that yes there has been struggles but ow is the time for you to prosper and have favor im on line if u wanna talk.