He dumped me on Facebook!

over 5 years ago

I’ve been dating him for a year and the last couple of weeks he’s been distant, arguementative. He went from I love you, everything is fine to Single on his relationship status on Facebook. OUCH! Problem is I love him…will we reconcile? HELP!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

If he did that why you want him back he’s a coward move on. He aint the right man for you.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and im seeing that he doesn’t want a long term relationship. with anyone.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on this matter of love and see when things will change and when he will come back to you . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Would be happy to help you ! Only 99 cent a min! Check out my reviews and come see me !

over 5 years ago

oh god lol He is he being immature. ARe you guys back together already ? Because you will be. Lets go into more details. Im always here. Come find me!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

He will come back, but the decision will be up to you as you deserve better dear… Love him is good, but not good that he treat you bad knowing you do… Come to see details. Blessings.

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards