over 5 years ago

Is my son alright? I haven’t heard from him

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

join me i tell you about your son

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see how your son is doing and much more . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and your son is doing fine need not to worry I’m on line

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

well honestly it seems there is something going on inn his life something he is kinda shy about he’s scared in this moment he needs someone he needs guidance and help in this area of life you need to contact him but be subtle

over 5 years ago

Your son has too much activity in his day to day. And I feel that he is going thru personal struggle in his life. He is in need of balance. But he is well.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

As a mom your heart aches to know your child maybe struggling but knowing the pride he will have in himself when finished will be worth the struggle now. Hopefully, he will make contact soon and rest this worried heart of mine. He’s a strong willed young man with big goals that with prayers and determination he will succeed at achieving.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

willow, I m a mom myself and I understand how you may feel, but I see that he is doing ok. when we as mom’s worry we give in to our most worst fears and I can tell you this;when he feels that he wants to he will pick up that phone and call. so but don’t worry he’s ok willow. hes coming home.my prayers to you and your family.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome back and your son is fine he is doing good he seems to be worried about something.