Need some relationship advice?

over 5 years ago

I made a choice to be with this person in my past I love him now I’m confused for some reason on if I should move forward with this man could it we are met to be together?

over 5 years ago

im online call me 10.00 21mins chat soon XO

over 5 years ago
vivian23 didn't upload a photo

Clarity in 1 Reading (vivian23)

23 posts

ur aura became a little cloudy , ur are suppose to be with this man but something is holding u back because u feel like it is too good to be true , we could do a reading and get more insight on why ur thoughts have been mixed lately and we could open up his mind and see whats going on … I’m free all day love so whenever ur ready give us a call :)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on relationship advice and spiritual help , I see a lot through spirit and to bring your love life together . I will give you the truth and what to avoid . Blessings

over 5 years ago

It’s no longer a simple matter but the heart still wonders because it never got to understand, so lets help shed some light on it so you can know what the best thing to do is moving forward.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min , with great reviews ! Come chat with me ;) and get your reading today !