Should I go or not?

over 12 years ago

So, I was offered the option of moving to Colorado this Fall, but not sure if I should go? Should I? This is for Vet College; Btw, Just need some guidance, advice, or direction. I believe that I’m healed? I’m away from James and dating a man by the name of Leon, but is he the one? I need some clarity again. Thanks, again for reading this.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Yes do it if this is the line of work you want to venture into. Anything that offers you the opportunity to develop is a good thing. Just make sure you have a place to stay I would make a list of all the things you have to do before you go and tick then off one by one. The world is your oyster you have more to gain through doing this.

over 12 years ago

Hi, if you would like to have a reading please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to guide you.

have a great day!

over 12 years ago

I will need dob details to give guidance

over 12 years ago

08/10/88.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Wow your lucky,I drawed a Tarot card for you.The sun upright.This is a great omen for love and prosperity.

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

wow by all means jump on this opportunity I would be more then happy to give you a reading just contact me with name and date of birth

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

I feel abundance coming your way if you choose to go. You are being granted a new path to follow and it essential to follow thorugh for the window of opportunity doesn’t remain open for too long. Along that path there is a new partner waiting.

over 12 years ago

Thanks, you guys.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Chloe,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium I have a lifetime of experiences (41 years) enabling me connect with you personally. Connect with me in live chat to find out if you are destined to go to Colorado or not.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson