ex

over 13 years ago

Do any of these readings come true? ive had quite a few regarding my ex coming back and none have come true that he be back

over 13 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

Hello Gillian my love, If you would like to have a chat, I can discuss the issues with you, and bring your loved ones in spirit to bring you loving messages, God Bless

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello, Please contact me so we can find out why your ex is not back with you? Best Wishes, Dexter…....

over 13 years ago
mart didn't upload a photo

Martin (mart)

2 posts

i removed it… just Hot Air i guess :P

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

If you’d like to use astrology it is very accurate in telling you what is going on in your life and your love life included. If you were to have an ex come back into your life it would definitely show in a solar return chart. Let me know if you are interested.

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Am Sorry You Havent Found What Your Looking To Find Out From The Others But I Am Here To Help You Truthfully I Have Plenty To Tell You So Contact Me Live Chat Right Away God Bless

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I can read into his heart, mind, and soul and tell you his true feelings, thoughts, intentions and when and if you will be back together. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago

hi, I don’t believe I’ve read for you. I’d be happy to do a reading for you to see what things will come your way. please feel free to contact me

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Sometimes it is free will. Have a chat with me and I’ll take a look at it for you.