new beginings

over 13 years ago

my ex boyfriend of a year and a half is back. We are friends now after being out of each others life for a while. I would like to know where this is heading should i continue a friendship with him.

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello how are you, I am Dexter. Through my ability I can tell you what is going to happen in the near Future… Please Contact Me through Live Chat, just type in the search bar psychicdexter… Best Wishes, Dexter…

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Am Sorry For Your Troubles But I Am Here To Truely Help You I Have Plenty To Tell You So Contact Me Live Chat Right Away God Bless

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I can read into his heart, mind, and soul and tell you his true feelings, thoughts, intentions and when and if you will be back together. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Hi Wendy it sounds like there is some potential here. I am thinking if you let me peak at your solar return chart for this year ahead we can see for sure if you have a lost love entering or not. I can also pull up your compatibility chart and see if there are any soul connections between you two. My vibe is though that there is a possible something something going on here.

over 13 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

Hello Wendy my love, If you would like to have a live chat, I will ask your loved ones in spirit to come and communicate through me to you, and settle your mind and discuss things, God Bless.

over 13 years ago

hello, I’d be happy to help you see if there is a possiblity and how things will work out for the two of you as a result of being in contact again.