Will life get better

over 13 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Life has been so empty lonely and difficult this past year. Will someone come into my life soon who will make me happy again? Will life get better for me?

over 13 years ago

Hi sherry.I’d be happy to help you with honest answers Please feel free to contact me.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

If you really want to meet someone join a group/club where you will meet people a group that is of interest that way you have something in common. Sometimes you have to put yourself out there and if guys see your happy they are more likely to want to talk to you. Guys like women who are confident, independant and happy they say you have to love yourself before anyone else can love you and you also have to like your own company. When the time is right it will happen.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE READ YOUR POST AND THIERS SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE

over 12 years ago

You need to provide your dob details so that chart can be made and seen when it will happen

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello there (: i would be more then happy to help you sweetie please come join me in my chat if you wish

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey sherry i belive i talked to you before, how ever its showing me negative thinking is def, a friend of yours, you dont like the friend but that is how it gos, right now you are facing a hard time in life and its udnerstandable dont ever for one single second think your alone , this world and its obsticles are hard to overcome, call me with any questions godbless

over 12 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

There’s the storm then the sunshine after the storm. Contact me I can help you.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Sherry

I know all too well what your going through

I am going to recommend that you track down an audio recording called strangest secret and have a listen I think it might help you.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

happiness needs to come from within you can not depend on others to make you happy I would love to talk with you and look what is instore for you i need your name and date of birth