Astrology & The Tarot From A Readers Perspective ❤️

over 4 years ago

You know, I was always into astrology and I ran quickly from things like the Tarot when I was much younger!

I was highly interested in Dream Analysis and believed we as humans had abilities that were beyond our rational understandings… ❤️

I grew into the Tarot after delving so deeply into the Tropical systems of astrology that it could no longer help me to learn more about myself.

The tropical or western astrology could no longer help me to uncover the things I could not see that were more or less controlling my life and undoubtedly were the very things bringing about the results I continued to receive…

For me Tarot came into play when I wanted desperately to understand these deeper workings within myself, so that I could release the habits that were no longer serving me and free my souls energy from generational patterns enabling my soul to complete its purpose for this lifetime. ❤️

Through the Tarot, I was able to start to see into elements of astrology that were previously not as deeply defined as well as learn to see deeper into myself and others…

I now am currently learning Vedic Astrology, (which may very well prove to be a lifelong venture lol) and with each layer of knowledge comes a deeper awareness of myself and those that I love so that I may continue to heal the Earth…❤️

When you come to ask someone to use either of these tools, remember that before they were used as ‘tools of prophecy’ they were used for the evolution of the self ❤️

We (as readers) are here to help you unfold and transform the self into who you deeply desire to be….& only need for you to be ready for your personal evolution.