Selecting An Advisor...

over 4 years ago

I was having a conversation on Saturday at my friends’ shop where I provide readings with another reader about “cheating clients”...

She told me she had one of her clients approach her and say that she had cheated on her and seen another spiritual advisor…

She thanked her for her honesty and her loyalty and told her that if her spirit was directed to reach out to the woman then there was a purpose regarding that for her soul’s purpose.

It made me reflect on my experiences attending church and how there was this guilt for not attending and for not paying tithes or for attending the other churches that were frowned upon….there was just so much judgment!

I would like to believe I am part of a community of people who have stepped into a realm where the idea of freewill is steeped in the principle understanding that we must do what is in line with our higher selves.

In that regard, by all means, if you are inclined to select any spiritual advisor, set yourself free from limitation and select them I am sure there are many advisors who feel just like me and the other woman that the point of it all is to follow your higher self ❤️