love advice

over 13 years ago

I met a wonderful man in 2006. His name is Dave and he was born May 31, 1961…(I was born Aug. 24, 1958). We broke up in 2009, but still talk.I’ve been trying to get a psychic to tell me honestly if Dave and I will get back together. I’m very confused by the answers I get because they are so vague. Is there anyone who can tell me honestly if we will get back together? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

over 13 years ago

hi, I pride myself on being honest with my clients even if it isn’t something they want to hear, it is something they need to hear in order to progress. If given your first name as well, I could show you how DAve feels and what if anything will come your way with him.

Feel free to contact me.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you accurate answers to your questions , through spirit what is ahead , for November 2018 , and December in romance and relationship . I will only tell you what spirit show around him , and you , if you will have a relationship or not , or is there someone else coming in your life . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I think the ship has sailed on this one ;-) post is over 8 years old …

Psychic Dino

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hey Psychic Dino,

If you notice … all the eight-year-old posts are getting revived by Marva.Lee (bless her soul … it does get boring when nobody is posting to this public board). Perhaps it’s better to answer really old posts than none at all? LOL

Meanwhile … hope you’re having fun on here. :-D

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

No, it is not better. It is creating confusion and mess, and distracting from current posts. The original posters and their situations are long gone. Serves zero purpose.