Why me??

over 13 years ago

I met a man recently ad he seemed very interested in me. He asked me what I wanted from him and I was too shy to say I wanted more than friendship. The next day I stated this via text on his mobile and I haven’t heard from him since…I miss him al ot

over 13 years ago
godspirit's photo

gemma waldron (godspirit)

7 posts

darl im here to help. this man seems quite nice and you have similar interests. I get the feeling he did feel something for you but he was shy as well. U feel he is ready for a relationship with you but wants you to make the first move as you have. He will contact you again soon :)

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, chat me I think I have some good solution for your query. Provide me your date of birth,time and place of birth for prediction. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello I Can Help You And Let You Know Why He Hasnt Contacted You And What Hes Been Thinking Lets Chat God Bless

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I am so sorry to hear that this man has not responded to you yet. It seems like you two have wonderful energies together. I would be very happy to read him and see what is really going on and what will happen between you two. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Sorry, but I think you have blown it! A reading will reveal all.