EVERYTHING has stopped

over 12 years ago
elusive1 didn't upload a photo

Zefferin Cochrane (elusive1)

3 posts

Hello

a few years ago a tarot reader told me I was in a time of spiritual transformation. In the outside world everything has stopped. I’m unemployed, terrible luck, my friends now forget about me, all the things I cared for are gone, my energy level is very low, I’m always alone and my future is extremely cloudy. I feel trapped with no where to go.

Things currently are very bad.

I consult the cards, sometimes it tells me to wait, sometimes it tells me what are you waiting for? It’s like two people talking to me.

It’s been years since this has begun and it’s gruelling.

How can this be fixed?

Thanks for your insight into this.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I understand how your feeling if what I have gone through is anything like you have I do hope that things improve. Being faced with a uncertain future not knowing if you can afford even a little food to survive can be scarey. But today is the first day of the rest of your life, today is the day you will take that step forward and leave the past in the past you can’t change it but you can change the way you think that is your first step in the right direction.

Now what you need is a plan of action.

The first thing I want you to do is sit down with pen and paper and write a list of what you would like to happen in your life.

Secondly I want you to go to a budget advisor and see how you can change your financial situation go to citizens advice beaureau or a community advice centre who can refer you and its free.

Thirdly I want you to go to 6 to 8 employment agencies such as kelly services, manpower, madison, gbl check your yellow pages for a listing and sign up for temp work while you look for a permanent job this will give you work experience which is valuable. Also update your cv it should be no more than 3 pages and be relevant. Also create a good covering letter that matches the job adverts stating what you have to offer and why they should hire you. I would also place an ad for work, get in touch with companies and send them your cv 70% of jobs are not advertised. Get people you know to recommend you that will save companies money. Have you thought about upskilling to improve your chances perhaps a course of some sort.

As for friends that will just happen remember its not your loss its theirs.

As for luck change the way you think and you change your luck

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

Provide dob details of both of you so astrologically it can be checked what is in store for you both. What the charts say will be definite and wont change and it will be for your best.

over 12 years ago

3 posts

Aug 28 1970 if you could give me some insight into the situation that would be great.

over 12 years ago

3 posts

Thanks Angel for responding.

I hear what your saying in your comments and the advice has been taken long ago. It’s the inner world stuff, as to WHY it’s happening that I’m interested in.

Can you shed some light into that? It’s such a drastic turn of events it must have some reason.

Thanks again for responding.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Its never why but what as to the reason.

You have talked yourself into your mindset and now what you are doing and have been for a while is attract negative stuff. Stop thinking about what you don’t have and start thinking about what you do the more you appreciate what you do have the more positive stuff you attract. Its like you have given up I would suggest get in touch with a community advice centre who can refer you to different organisations that can help.

Go and see the movie the adjustment beaureau and have a listen to strangest secret I think these will help.

Change for the better begins with changing the way you think thats half the battle.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

HI, please take a look at my page. Tarot cards bring negative energy, please stop using them!

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

i would love to help you with this if you wish join me in my chat with your name in your d.o.b and we will find out what is happening thanks (: