Relationship with daughter

over 13 years ago

Is there anything i can do to improve my relationship with my eldest daughter and will she ever allow her son and I to have a healthy relationship?

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I believe I can help you with this one. Please check out my profile then give me a call.First 3 mins are free.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello write your and her date or birth,time,place and full name. I can help your better. Join me in chat for answer. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Kathy, your relationship with your daughter will not always be estranged. I know you are stepping back and not trying to be to intrusive. You are allowing her to be herself. this will slowly rebuild the bridge between you. I can help you see when and how this will all transpire. Contact me today. God bless.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

I would love to help you get peace into this matter. I can see what is going on within your daughters heart, head, and soul and tell you in her own words and tell you the outcome of the situation. Sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.