Will my wife take me back

over 13 years ago

Is there anything I can do to get back with my wife, or should I try and get on with my life without her

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey sweetie. So sorry to hear you are going through this. I know it must be very rough. I can honestly and accurately tell you if she will be coming back, if so when, and what she is feeling, thinking, and her intentions with you. Please meet me in chat and I would love to bring you peace. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well there are many options to get back with your wife and help her to see what you are holding true feelings for her clearly . i can help you out . please come for a live chat session so i can show you the ways which will give you a happy life with no problems on the ways . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

chat with me every question in your mind will be answered. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey John. I would still love to read for you. Meet me in chat and we can figure out what is going on. I know we got disconnected the other day. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
godspirit's photo

gemma waldron (godspirit)

7 posts

hello john.. I dont feel you and your wife have had the strongest relationship that some couples have. I also so can see you having alot of money arguements in the past. I feel she does still love you and you love her but i feel she needs time to think about what she wants.. For now focus on your health and life and enjoy. Peace and love:)

over 5 years ago

Hello, John come in and let me help you . On all of your questions around your wife , or someone else for the future . and many other matters where you are going through now . I can ease your mind . Find out what is going to happen for the rest of the two months ahead of this year 2018 . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials today . Blessings