help with my relationship

over 12 years ago

hello, i am having a really hard time ( have done for a long time now) with coping with my husbands behavior and words. can anyone help with advice on how better to cope?

over 12 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , i can help you and show you whats ahead for you with him , what he really feels and thinks about you , where this relationship will take you . please come for live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey, I would be happy to help you right away. i can provide you a honest an accurate insight on your situation. Please contact live me for further assistance.

blessings

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

heloo there,

Need help?? to know whats the out come will be. I can sence you feel hurt.lets join in live chat where i will be able to put some light.

tnx

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Why are you trying to cope with it? If this is something he’s doing as a grown adult who has control of his behaviour and attitudes towards you, then you need to go straight to the women’s aid. They aren’t just there to help in times of crisis (or just violent behaviour) There is a fairly new definition of Domestic Abuse in Scotland. It encompasses emotional abuse and recognises the stress women go through, often years preceding the violence. The same applies if your husband has mental health, drink, or drug related problems. That is NOT your responsibility and you are NOT under ANY circumstances obliged to be subjected to behaviour resulting from his difficulties. You need advice and counselling, and the first point of call is Women’s Aid. IF, however, you are going through this because your husband’s behaviour has changed due to medical issues, for instance Alzheimers, it’s harder for you. You will need to join a support group. Church is also a fantastic place to ask for and receive support, even if you aren’t religious or a church goer, your local vicar should be able to help. I hope this pushes you in the right direction. Take care of yourself first, then you will be in a stronger position to take care of others. x

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello lauren, If you are confused and need clarity on your you very sensitive issue of relationship, let me help you out. Try to contact me when am on line else leave message.

good luck

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun, im lea nice to meet you :) i have layed out 3 tarot cards for you, first card, you are hurt, second card, your scared, third card love, ill explain…. your scared because of the way your partner is acting and you dont know whats going to come from it, your hurt because this is not the person you fell inlove with, even though its not it does not change the fact that you really do love your partner and you care very much for your marriage you just wish it will get better, call me live to go deeper into this :) godbless