So confused

over 12 years ago

Hello, I am very confused about my life right now, don’t know, but everything I m doing seems to be stopping on a dead track.I am trying to stay positive but it’s all like a cloud in my head.I would like to get some insights of what do I do? Thank you

over 12 years ago

im feeling the same way about my life. dont know where to go or what to do- very confused. i hope we both find a solution soon. it might not be much help, but at least you can feel that you are not alone in your feeling that way…..

over 12 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi my friend , sure i will help you out and show you whats ahead for you regarding your love life and career . please come for live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey, If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your issues. Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate & honest reading.

blessings

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I don’t think its confusion your experiencing more frustration and lack of direction and purpose.

So I would recommend you sit down with a piece of paper and pen and write down all the things you would like to do and go about looking at the different ways to achieve each. If your having issues making stuff happen I would recommend going to a community advice centre there they have access to information such as free services like lawyers, budgeting and can refer you they will also have information on the different laws as well. They are there to help and most likely will have options for you that you haven’t thought of.

Best of luck