reunite??

over 13 years ago
breebah's photo

breebah

6 posts

hi, can anyone tell me if and when my ex and i will get back together again? we have a child..thanks!!

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi when you post if you dont want to include names and dob then you should provide enough information so that we could all help you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Its sad when couples split especially when children are involved. The thing about reuniting its not just your free will involved which complicates things. There are things you can do but you will need to follow them to the letter for it to work.

Time is not a factor so be patient, remove any need you may have to reunite as that causes impatience and is why it doesn’t work for some. Be positive while things play out.

Have a read of win back love by annalyn caras and also catchem and keepem by christian carter you need to follow these exactly no short cuts.

With any psychic reading you receive timeframes are not accurate because of free will of 2 people you and the other person.

Whats important is that the first step do not contact him let him contact you he needs time to miss you and then you need to make him chase you. The 2 programmes I suggest tell you this they both work.

Do you know why you split up knowing this is important as you will need to prevent that from happening again the answer is always what not why so take a look back at past actions on both parties.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
breebah's photo

breebah

6 posts

hi, im sorry clairvoyant vision, looking at it, ofcourse you guys would need some info, sorry. and thanks angel, i will keep that in mind. and yes i know what went wrong, and will make sure that doesnt happen again, that is from my side of things if you know what i mean. thanks guys i appreciate your time. have a great day

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun im lea nice to speak with you and from what i am picking up i just want to say have faith, godbless

over 13 years ago

Since you have not provided the dob details the best way to find out is with horary astrology and as per horary the answer is negative which means there is no reunion.

over 13 years ago
breebah's photo

breebah

6 posts

gee dont like this horary astrology lol. ok dob is me, 13/12/68. him, 01/01/89. thanks guys!!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I see your a sagittarius and much older and he is a capricorn it could be that age is an issue for him and that can happen being twice his age he could feel you mothered him and that may have put him off your mothering instincts you can’t just shut off so there may not be a reunion here but try my previous suggestion and see how it goes

He is the year of the dragon and your the year of the monkey have a read of chinese astrology Best of luck

over 13 years ago
breebah's photo

breebah

6 posts

i have a feeling he will be back, but on another note, will things get better in other areas? seems what ever i do at the moment, just does not pan out. thanks for the advice angel, you are an angel!!