it`s been more than 1 week...

over 13 years ago

Since my bf went to Japan (his home country) he was supposed to be back last monday but havent heard from him since. I`m worried if something had happened to him. Everything was fine between him and I until he left. Can someone please tell me why he went to Japan and why he wont contact me and what happened to him. I also had contacted few of the advisors and they all told me he`ll be back or contact me within this week but I havent heard anything from him yet. So I would like someone who really have the true powers to give me the answer then I would appreciate it and would immediately have a session with you if you can convince me. And Friday was also our 1yr aniversary which i had to spend all by myself. Everyday feels like torture and I`m worried sick. Please help me anyone.

over 13 years ago
sallymitchell's photo

Sally Mitchell (sallymitchell)

1 post

i would be more thene happy to help you. i will use my god gifted psychic powers to help you. i would appreciate if you allow me to have an immediate session with you..

over 13 years ago

Ive already talked with few advisors…and nothing came true. So i need someone who can prove to me that they can help me. Not just tell me what I want to hear.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Hey sweetie. I would be very happy to honestly and accurately help you. No bs in the matter. Please check out my profile and if you like what you see please contact me for a reading. Love and Light.