confusion

over 12 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Hi, im 26 and a new mother. Where I am in my life now is nothing I would’ve expected or planned on. But who ever does. I’d say I’ve changed alot, in both good and bad ways but over the past year I’ve been sad. Being a mon was unexpected but it brings me joy and yet I still have a gap thats missing. Literally my spirit isn’t the same.Im angry. Im hurt and just confused with so many emotions and want a peace of mind. There guidance that I’ve gotten from psychic before and its a bit frightening for me to seek advice only to be told, an ex girlfriend has placed witchcraft on me so I won’t seek happiness and my sons father will stay away. Please help me clear my mind this madness. When will I ever be happy again?

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Its quite sad how nasty people do this to others but I can tell you this is fixable.

The first thing I want you to do is look on the internet for the following

A cleansing Return to sender spell Protection spell

Choose ones that appeal to you that you have a good feeling about that you know you can do.

Then you will need to buy the supplies each tell you these things are not expensive whats important is your energy and belief in what your doing.

I would also suggest you look into day of the week to start the above and moon phase as thes play an important role.

Once you have done the above you will then just before you start meditate to clear your mind and ensure that no anger is involved and that you are grounded and centred. I would recommend calmimg music such as enigma.

Then begin each seperately over a week repeating each several times as it adds power to what your doing.

Once you have completed the work I would suggest you carry crystals on you to ward off any future attempts and to protect yourself you will need to choose these carefully.

Also I would recommend visualising some kind of sheild around you as well such as the colours pink and purple.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

one more thing when you do the return to sender spell do not wish harm or ill intention it has to be sent back with good intention just like giving back a present if that makes sense.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I am here and would be happy to help you. If you are confused with your present situation let me help you. Please contact me for live chat session.

blessings

over 12 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Yes it makes alot of sense, and thanks. Im confused and filled with emotions. Kinda like how or why would a person be so cold. My son father hasnt seen my son in almost 2months and hes changed as if I hurt him. Its alot to deal with n im praying I get by. Guidance is really good, and thanks for the advice