future

over 13 years ago
jenn67 didn't upload a photo

jenn67

2 posts

will i ever sort out my life, and will i ever find that special someone? love and light xx

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , i can help you and answer your questions in detail . please come for a live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

This is questions that we all have about our life and sometimes the answer is their right at your fingers tips. I have been advising people for over 17years on these questions and others, mostly in face-to-face meetings. I have the gift of clairvoyance and then learned to focus it with the art of Tarot, as helping people is my mission in life. Reading is as natural to me as breathing is to you, except I have learned to guide it to where I need it. So if you have a question, just click live chat. I’ll tell you what I see with no sugar coating. I will tell you straight up and clear on what I see and feel as I don’t do any smoke or mirror tricks.

Bright blessing

Aeson

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, I will be happy to reply to your questions. Please join me in chat. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ladykate didn't upload a photo

Katie (ladykate)

14 posts

You know the answer to this you’ve heard it about a million times from other psychics but if your looking for more information you can leave me a message with your specific questions. IE hair color, eye color of the person your going to meet. You know, and have known for a long time that it’s not too far away now, and you’ve played enough of the games and learned all your lessons you needed to learn from past relationships. It’s not a matter of finding that person, just playing the waiting game and letting them find you. You don’t get emotionally attached easily and when you meet the person you’ll know for sure. Just know that everything else will pretty much work itself out in time. Financial situation stabilizing within (6 months).. if you do have any other questions feel free to let me know.

-Katie Corrine

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings. I can tell you when you will meet your soulmate, his looks, personality, the future between you two and anything else you desire. I am very honest and have proven accuracy. Please meet me in chat and I would be very happy to bring you peace in this situation. Love and Light.