any love psychic wants to answer me only one question?

over 12 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

any love psychic or tarot reader wants to answer me only one question? You see my life is over and I dont have anything and anyone and I really miss and love my exfiance and the baby even if I never met him and were his dad I need to know how are things with us and if he is the one for her now that my life ended. I know how things are but this is important to me.

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Ivan, it’s good to see you replying to other people’s problems. It is a good start to healing yourself. When you reach out to others, feeling empathy for them and trying to help them, you feel in touch with the outside world. It’s a good start, well done. x

over 12 years ago

39 posts

Yeah?I wont do it again some people see it badly. To be honest Jenny I dont have anything and anyone and I miss her and love her and she has replaced me like a pair of old shoes my life is over I just need some help answers and a friend here I wish I havent mailed her last night.

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

:( :(

over 12 years ago
mariachristina didn't upload a photo

Maria Lyons (mariachristina)

4 posts

come contact me ivan

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Ivan beeing negative is not really going to help you get anywhere. What you need to do is heal. You can’t live your life depending on other people for your happiness. You need to stop thinking about her and focus on yourself. Who will love you if you cant even love yourself?

over 12 years ago

39 posts

I loved myslelf clairvoyant its not my fault how things are and what am I right now and for us I would ask and take the help of her sis so we could had a life even if I didnt had nothing more than a job and passport if she stop acting such like an unbreakable stubborn baby and she loved me and took us back and she accepted that me and other people and beings helped her with her problems I love her and even if I want all to be over if she asked me and her sis wanted to help us I would tell her how much I love her and get back with her we arent just two people that saw each other at a bar I love her and the baby and the way we were how we met and what we had is not something common. Please try to understand and I would appreciate you listening and helping me I did not gave up I would leave everything with a passport to America and a job if she took us back and sayed I love you Im not like my dad I would die before letting down my family even of what I am now.

over 12 years ago

39 posts

Oh well given the circumstances I give up and I will go im so sleepy right now I really love her and I really wanted a new life help answers and a family but nevermind noone wants to help me and I know why good bye dear Raven dont leave me so alone.

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello ivan i feel great pain for you i see all that pain you feel as you could not goon ivan please join me for a chat if you wish i would love to help you (: