Favorite Color

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I have this girl that i like, we work together and we’re friends ..can you please tell me what shirt color she wants me to wear and what is her favorite color? Thank you for helping me out, :)

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Why don’t you use that as an excuse to talk to her find a subject that relates to colours and then talk to her rainbows is a good subject or ask her if she has a particular coloured pen that you could borrow. Why do you have the need to please others wear what looks good I would suggest you go into a shop and try stuff on and ask people does this colour suit or do these clothes look good on me I am pretty certain that if you do this her reaction will be good. I get the feeling you lack a little confidance when it comes to talking to people I would recommend you join a toastmasters club to gain confidance or even practice in front of the mirror it will help. Next time your out dare yourself to go up to a complete stranger and start talking to them. If you live in fear your not living your just existing.

Also If you worry about what other people think then you would never leave the house or be dead in the ground by now. Plus worry only ages you.

If I can go up to a complete stranger in a supermarket and start talking to them about products and they end up buying it then you can certainly talk to that person.

Caution if you know her favourite colour before she tells you then you run the risk of her thinking you have been talking about her behind her back not good at all.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Funny, I got no problem talking to people :) I work at a bar and talk to all kind of people. I can walk up to a complete stranger… not just in the supermarket … and talk to them without fear. I can open and start conversation to a total stranger like as if we knew each other for a decade.

“Why do you have the need to please others wear what looks good I would suggest you go into a shop and try stuff on and ask people does this colour suit or do these clothes look good on me… Also If you worry about what other people think then you would never leave the house or be dead in the ground by now. Plus worry only ages you.”

Lol, I’m not asking what to wear I know my style of shirts, its just the color that i want to know … just that a friend told me that she likes me wearing this particular color. Just wanna know if my friend is joking or not. :)

over 13 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Hello Rob,

I,m here to help you and can answer you question, also i can show you the way forward. contact me for further help.

god is great..GBU

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Go with what looks good on you as you can never get that wrong you can always ask what she thinks of the colour in question when you see her at a later date. Most people don’t like people talking about them behind their backs.

Do you pay attention to the colours she wears for me its purple so I guess take note of little details like that

Part of getting to know someone is asking questions so when you see her next ask her what her favourite colour is it shows you are interested in her as a person.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

this girl at your work area likes the color red but not certain if she likes that in a shirt. how have you been? i would love to do an update your aura has changed a bit call me :) Love lea godbless!

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

You can carry a small light pink item with you (if you don’t like pink you can place it in your pocket or bag so nobody will see it). I suggest a blue or even royal blue shirt.

Love, Angela

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Angel made a good point.

Whilst with her, browse for T-Shirts via an online store.

Choose two that you like, act a bit puzzled, followed by the line: ‘Can you help me out here, I like both, but can’t decide which one to get.’ She’ll give her opinion, and it will start a conversation on colours..

over 12 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Thanks for the reply guys :) ... you have given me ideas! ;)

Thanks Angel34, divineshell, ms.lea.garcia, msangela and destinyseeker! God Bless U all :)

over 12 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

@ Ms Angela … as she was choosing which lighter to take she mentioned yesterday that she’ll take the blue one because thats her favorite color! Love lots :)

over 12 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

Thanks for the update Rob, I just love it to hear back from people like this!