I didn't move now trouble

over 13 years ago

I didn’t end up moving now the situation is worse than ever. What should I do. Should I go back to a messed up situation or stay in this hell hold..?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Take a step back

Take a deep breathe

You need to put a list of things that need urgent attention together so that it makes it easier to deal with.

So the first is a roof over your head and your belongings.

Do you have a caravan park you can stay at and rent a caravan or a boarding house you can stay at or a back packers or friends and family who will let you stay even on a blow up bed or couch remember this is temporary. What about salvation army they are know to help.

As for your belongings do you have a storage place you can store your stuff temporarily until you find a permanent place. Do you know of anyone with a garage that will let you store your stuff.

Then once you have sorted those 2 things you will have time to focus on a permanent place. Look at rental websites do you have an equivalent of trademe where you are that advertise rental properties. Do you have access to the newspaper. What about newspapers online that advertise you could place an ad wanting accommodation. Place an ad on noticeboards places such as supermarkets have noticeboards.

Do you have government accomodation through the council put yourself on a waiting list.

Make some calls its not as bad as you think act fast and it will work out it will take some effort from you.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

If you provide your dob details then the natal chart will answer your question and we can also deduce when and what you should do so best occurs for you