New job?

over 13 years ago

Hello, can you please tell me if I will start a new job soon and what the job will be?

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey steph im lea, give me ur month and yr of birth i will tell u ! godbless

over 13 years ago

Hi Lea,

Month of birth is November and the year is 1969, cheers

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

When you do get told take into consideration timeframes are never accurate I am talking from experience so far since coming to this website have been told I would have a job september last year, then was told 3rd week in october and still nothing so I tend not to believe the timeframes but I will suggest you apply for all types of work that appeals, sign up for temp work and with as many employment agencies, send your cv out to as many companies as you can, update your cv no more than 3 pages do not include anything from before 1992 and do not put your date of birth on your cv some are agist, create a good covering letter that points out your strengths, get people you know to recommend you. You should be able to get a job with the above.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Hi Angel,

Thank you for the good advice, I am still waiting for someone to answer me, thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello there, noted down you details. I will be glad to answer you question. Please do contact me for live chat.

good luck