committed

over 13 years ago

I have been seeing this guy (David)for nearly 5 years and I want more as I love him so but he doesnt want to.. Will he ever love and commit to me?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

The compatibility of you both is not so bad. The physical chemistry of this love match is great but to work out this relationship you both have to shed your ego.

Further, i would be happy to help you right away and give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away for an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.

Contact me now.

blessings

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I see your in a catch 22 situation. I would recommend you have a read of christian carters work catchem and keepem to deal with this. One thing never give ultimatums they never work but I had read something a technique that works its designed to let him think he came up with the idea I have tried it and it does work but have a read of christians work. This guy is comfortable with how things are and sees no point of marriage it just a piece of paper it won’t change anything. Men work on a different timeline to women it could be he isn’t ready to take that step if at all. There are some who fear committment due to a bad experience such as their parents divorce. The reason something happens is always what not why so perhaps look at davids past that may tell you something.

Best of luck don’t give up christian carters work may hold the key

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I agree with angel and would like to add it seems women are usually chomping at the bit to have the marriage experience. I was myself. In our heads it seems to be the ultimate need and want and sometimes must have in order to have kids. I can’t turn back the clock for myself wishing I hadn’t pushed for a ring (he didn’t need much nagging, but I was definitely the one who initiated the pushing), but I can ask you a couple of thoughts and questions to help you think about this. Let me tell you marriage changes your relationship. It doesn’t make it better or worse, or make him more committed in his heart than he already is. Marriage changes your status as a woman and as a couple in society. People do look at you differently and treat you differently. You do become one and are identified with each other. Your girlfriends back off slightly because your husband is seen as your sole (not soul, but sole) mate. The one you talk to and share secrets with and they know you’ll talk about them with your husband. Subconsciously or not, people shut a door round your marital status and very much leave you together. As a married woman it’s harder to behave independently because in societies eyes you aren’t. No matter how liberal your husband is… you are both one in marriage and this will change how you are treated as a person. (The ONLY exception I’ve come across is a friend of mine who had a 15 year, 3 kids, partnership. She was perfectly happy. He asked her to marry him and she is still happy and has maintained her status amongst friends, family and society. I think this is because she was just happy anyway with the relationship as it stood and the marriage was just a bonus) Now I want to ask you, how happy would a marriage really make you? Would it be an additional thing to your relationship, or does it come from you, in all honesty, being ‘greedy’? If it’s something you are craving for because he seems to be withdrawing and you aren’t feeling secure, you need to express that to him without mentioning marriage. Then you both need to decide if something can be done about helping the relationship on BEFORE thinking about marriage. If it’s a need to have kids, do you really need to be married to have them? Bad idea. Again babies are a bonus, not a proof that you have something special and a status of commitment. If you have a strong relationship without being married, you don’t need the marriage to have the baby. If you haven’t a strong relationship then you shouldn’t be even thinking a baby will improve it, married or otherwise! The second question. Can you honestly see yourself with this guy in 40 years time? People change. Things which never annoy you before start to grate on your nerves. Things which you didn’t mind about them when you were younger, you begin to start minding them. Can you see him being active, fun, loving at 60/80years of age? Even if you’ve never had children? I hope, as well, you aren’t thinking if it doesn’t work we can get divorced, or trying to argue to him or yourself as a means of persuasion. I suppose what you are really asking yourself here is you want something more from this guy are you sure it’s marriage? Understand I’m not advocating complacency in the relationship, MORE SO I’m advocating a pro-active thinking, talking and communication to work out (without feeling the pressure of what others round you think and feel. It’s none of their business. I know you can feel left out when others are getting married, but use their marriages to learn from!!) what you do actually want and need from him which you aren’t getting at the moment which is making you feel you need him to stick a ring on your finger… hope that’s helpful

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun is all i will need is your date of birth. i woul dlove to give you a few free mins call to chat with me ill make sure i got a connection with you before i even ask you to hire so please call for accurate help love lea. godbless

over 13 years ago

thank you so much for replying.. the only thing is that we wouldnt even cal what we have a relationship theres no title i know its got something to do with his parents as they wouldnt approve of me because of my past but I do see myself with him 40 50 years from now, I have never felt so strong about anyone in my entire life. But I guess the main question is am I setting myself up for more disappointment more heartache just to watch him fall for someone else and commit to someone else. dob 9 feb 1983 his 9 aug 1979

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

I would love to look at this more in depth as I believe there are things unregnized…give me a call with both your dates of birth

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

There is another aspect going on chinese astrology your the year of the dog and he is the year of the sheep have a read up and see if anything makes sense with whats going on

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Niki,

Come chat live with me and you will see there is a whole other existence that is not even being recognized here.

Waiting to Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson