I been part of a psychic family with alot of gifts and tools to get the most out of my expert area Love, Relations, relationships,marrageand infidelity also career, financel, general reads. or what ever you need answers to or partners intention about.How

over 13 years ago
time4you's photo

Leonard Belmamce (time4you)

7 posts

I can get all answers that 100% accurate at time of reading. I here for you and this is time for you .I suggest you do this when alone or in a quiet room loving leo

over 13 years ago

I am not financially able to pay for even 10 minutes of help right now and i understand that everyone should get paid for providing a service. My problem is my 3 year old daughter has recently began to openly express things and people she sees, hears and know.I want someone who an tell me who is around me. sine she has come to me i also have been awakened. the things is it is so new to me that i don’t know if i am really hearing and feeling these things or if i am just hoping and imagining. like i said i have NO money (which is also an area i would like to talk to someone about) but i will repay in any other way i am able to. Me and my Emma thank you. Bless you

over 13 years ago
rena didn't upload a photo

Taurus Renee (rena)

7 posts

Jennifer, I went through the same thing at a very early age. I admire your courage for acknowledging your daughters needs. I would be willing to help you.