Looking

over 13 years ago

I am hoping someone can help me. I found out in my teenage years that my biological father is out there somewhere. I have never wanted to know him but am I 32 now and something is hounding me to find him and meet him! Can anyone help me … all I know is his name is Darryl De Wet (cannot say if that is how it is spelt)

Thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

well.. Interesting. let me try out..pls call me to get more information from you in private.

blessings

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

you have many options

First speak to your mum and other relatives to get photos and info about your father get as much info as you can.

From there you can either hire a private investigator or do a search yourself looking on social networking sites, revers search sites and even go back in time through the electoral role and track from there. Visit where he last saw you and ask residents. Tracking people down is fairly easy have done it myself

over 13 years ago

Hi Debbie

Thanks for your response. There is a little more involved, as I will hurt people if they find out I am looking for my father. I have spent years always thinking about others feelings and in a way still do.

I think I just need to do this, it is plays a big part of my life, my insecurities and angry. I need to do this for myself but just can’t bring this up to my mom.

Thats probably why I asked (for an alternative source), my brother passed a few years back, I was hoping he would guide me in the right direction?

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Can you get hold of your birth records such as a birth certificate or go into births deaths and marriages as normally it is recorded the fathers name, his age when you were born, his profession back then, his place of birth. This information you can use to track a person in one way or another. Also you can ask people who lived in that town about your father. At least one person from your fathers past will still be in contact with him. For medical reasons you have a right to know this guy perhaps use that approach when asking around people tend to be more co operative. I think the spelling might be de wit or de witt but any way if I think of any other ideas on how to find your father I will let you know

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Let me try out.Call me to get more information.I Can tell you in which direction you have to make your search. Regrads.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

You don’t have to tell anyone Chantal, this is about you. The people who’s feelings you feel you’ll hurt should understand if and when you decide to tell them! There’s so many ways you can trace him nowadays. There is one site that allows you to contact him via them, but they won’t pass on his details to you. They’ll simply inform him that you’re trying to look for him, and then it will be his decision! Hope all goes well for you.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

You can also trace people through the Salvation Army. And could also try the adoption services. I know you aren’t adopted, but they will know how to go about this without hurting others feelings etc. Both these services may offer counselling as well. Something which you will benefit from. Especially if you can’t talk to family about this for fear of hurting their feelings. But you also need to think about yourself in this… In keeping this a secret from you, other people thought they were acting in your best interests, but it is proved that keeping this sort of stuff from children is more damaging than telling them the truth. That is why I suggested the adoption services because they are used to dealing with adults and children who have been completely screwed up by family secrets. And it’s often been the case that children have had an inherent feeling that things aren’t quite ‘in place’, they’ve felt ‘different’. The need to know is natural and a necessity for your peace of mind. There are channels you can go down which will help you do this with as much help to yourself and as little disturbance as possible to others. Good luck. I’m sure you’ll find the peace you are longing for. x

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me with ur date of birth godbless

over 13 years ago

Date of birth 11th July 1978

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

I am here to tell you what you need to avoid, and what you need to do to bring you’re happiness closer. I do not provide false hope, or just say thing’s to make one feel better about themselves, and or about their personal difficulties. I am here to really make a change, and set both feet onto a different road that only leads to a place where the “Grass Is Much Greener”, and where the flowers become vibrant,and more alive. Contact with just a live free window chat, and let’s establish a connection. Thanks… Signed Chris!

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Having worked in an industry dealing with information analysis, I would be glad to advise you how to go about this mission. Feel free to drop by if you wish. :)

Good luck in your search, this is a good step that you’re taking for yourself.