I'm confused

over 13 years ago

I met a guy that I really like and his words would indicate he likes me too, although his behaviour indicates differently. His hugely mixed signals are starting to mess with my head and I don’t know what he’s looking for from me or whether he like me is just shy. I don’t know whether to see this out or just give up on the whole thing? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Love❣ Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

Blessings..

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

He’s testing the ground. Don’t let it mess with your head. He likes you because you are independent and in a good ‘place’ emotionally. As soon as you start letting him get to you, wondering what you’re doing wrong, and trying to get his attention when he seems preoccupied, you send out vibes which scare him off. At this stage, you come first. Be interested in your own life and be preoccupied with getting as much out of your life as possible. Don’t rely on his attention to make you feel good. If you feel good about yourself and happy doing whatever you’re doing in spite of his hot and cold behaviour, and just act natural. I know it’s hard when you’re hung up about how to behave and how he’s going to react. But if he’s not interested in the way you are as yourself, and prepared to put up with that, then he’s not worth the effort. Hope that helps

over 13 years ago

Thanks Jenny, that’s really helpful. Do you think I need to forget about him? If I don’t chase him at all will he start making the effort or does he need the reassurance that I’m interested? Again thank you for your insight xx

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, and from what it shows to me is that you are just a confused soul right now who needs clarity on more then one subject in life, life has not delth you a good hand and if you would like to go into this deeper just msg or call me please GODBLESS

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

hi

Easily fixed

Take a step back and let him contact you and chase you if he is interested you will know because he will keep coming back guys like the chase it is a game to them. Let some time pass for this to work

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

you don’t need to forget about him if thoughts about him aren’t doing your head in. If you can think of it like – he’s nice, I enjoy his company, etc – but without letting it spoil your day and making you wallow in thoughts about falling in love with him. Make it known you are interested in him, by all means, a guy likes honesty and vulnerability (but not the needy sort of vulnerable) Just natural and honest. You might do it like – I don’t like eating in restaurants on my own, you know. And I’ve been dying of starvation for the last week or so….. It’s hard knowing the fine line. You don’t want to be too casual, or too pushy, but friendly and natural. Good luck