change

over 13 years ago

I would like to know where I am heading at the moment in both life and spiritually I feel that things have come to a stand still

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

over 13 years ago

I feel that I have a spiritual blockage and that is holding me back

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

hi

Try a cleansing to unblock things.

As for life it all begins with a thought Write a list of what you would like to happen in life Don’t focus on what you don’t have but what you do.

You can have anything you want as you are the writer of your own destiny

Have a listen to the strangest secret

And go see the movie the adjustment beaureau

You know what I mean afterwards

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, and i have layed out 3taot cards it is showing me confused.hold.stress. ill explain… confused because that you are not sure wich way to go you have basically been going in the same circle since a while now, hold because yes you are at a stand still every time you feel like something will change for the good it don’t, stress because you have been under a lot and still are, is all you want is happiness, if you would like to go into this deeper msg or call me and i will help you with everything with accuracy Godbless