Will I fall pregnant soon?

over 13 years ago
star140 didn't upload a photo

star140

3 posts

My husband and I have been trying to conceive a child for a while now. I am starting to get discouraged. I would really like to know if I will fall pregnant soon and when?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Please stay positive, I don’t see any thing to get discouraged. Also don’t loose hopes so soon. Let me help you, pls contact me.

god luck

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

keep trying but don’t make this the “be-all-and-end-all” of your existence. A baby, like a boyfriend or partner, should be a nice addition to your happiness and well-being, not a thing which you can’t be happy without. I know the need and frustration and pressure this can have on a relationship and your whole life. Believe me, I wasted what felt like an eternity. The whole baby thing really screwed me up. Try and imagine yourself without and if necessary seek any sort of spiritual healing/guidance/counselling that you need. Only you can ask for it. I didn’t. I was waiting for someone to see the pain I was going through because I thought I needed ‘permission’ (and I didn’t know about the power of spiritual healing back then). Anyway, what I’m saying is that you need to be very in touch with your body and emotions and your aim is to be happy with yourself and as you are and if a baby isn’t forthcoming to grieve it and keep moving forward. Which is difficult when it seems like the way forward is to have a baby. BUT this is like saying you are relying on that for your happiness. I hope this helps whilst you are trying for a baby. Good luck.