Is my marriage over

over 13 years ago

My husband and I have been seperated ince Octber last year. He does speak to me and has yet to file for divorce. Where is this going to end. Are we going to get back together or is this the end of my marriage. Do I need to try heal and move on or should i keep the hope alive

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

He speaks to you…as a friend? as a lover? as someone who hasn’t made up his mind? Why should it be up to him to make or break this marriage?? Was the separation a joint decision? How have you been spending the last few months? Have you used the time to grieve and move on, or pine away one minute expecting him to phone, the next crying for days because he hasn’t? I think what I’m suggesting by firing all these questions at you is that you have to take control of the situation as it is just now. Assess where your feelings lie and think about the things which made you happy and a whole woman before you fell in love and got caught in a tangle of emotional ups and downs which led you to the altar. You need to start Planning how you are going to get yourself back, regardless of him. This has nothing to do with him, your relationship, or your separation. It’s to do with you and your self-respect and self-esteem and YOUR happiness and your ability to not necessarily move on but find a place where you are yourself and independent and not relying on him for your emotional stability. Then you need to Implement that. And in a few months time your Evaluation will be that you don’t know what you must have been thinking to allow yourself to be so wrapped up in what he means to you, because if you do all this, you will be looking forward and beginning to enjoy your independence again. Hope this helps. Good luck.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Love & Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

blessing

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

John Atla - Psychic Empath (atlara)

75 posts

Would you like a male perspective on your husband’s feelings, give me a call.

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hi jennifer, I would be glad to help you look into this, read my profile and contact me if you like, I have specialization in love matters of the heart, Blessings, Cassie

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello Jennifer, i have layed out 3 tarot cards and its showing me love,confusion,stress. you have been through alot of hurt/hart ache, i would be more then happy to do a tarot reading as it is #1 of the most accurate readings there is! to help you understand more about your marriage and weather or not it will be put back together or come to a end. i will tell you the truth and not what you want to hear. even tho sometimes the truth is harsh i tell it as i see it. get in contact with me for accuracy an honesty!

over 13 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

What is your name and DOB? call me i can help you

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

Hi Jennifer, I’m a profesional Tarot Consultant and I would be very happy to do a reading for you on this matter. You cn check my profile and join in in Chat or leave me a message when I am offline

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Jennifer, from your description, I can sense your feelings for him. You still love him and want to be together again. What I can see is that you got separated due to some misunderstandings though he still think of you. I can help you in healing your relationship. You can contact me live or can send email and take time for healing. Blessings..