<3 or

over 13 years ago

hi, ihave a very specific question, so hopefully that makes things a little easier. i’ll try to keep it as short as possible, though there is a lot of detail.

i met this guy, he was at my work, and i could feel someone looking at me, and the eyes were his, and i literally fell in love with him at that very moment. like, flushed, got really hot, heart throbbing and pounding so hard i was sure he could hear it from across the room. i went over and introduced myself, and since then we’ve been talking a lot, and even went out a couple times. one of those times felt to me like a date, but i’m not sure he felt the same way, after a few days of thinking about it. at first i really thought he liked me, you know? like, i was SURE of it. and every time i see him or hear his name, my heart pound like that, my legs start to shake because i’m so nervous, and every time he touches me, it’s like fire. but now i’m not so sure, i think maybe he might just be a REALLY nice guy, but i like… LOVE him, it’s ridiculous actually, a little embarassing even. and i think he knows, and lately, i don’t know if he’s legitimatey busy or if he’s avoiding me, and i’m really in a crossroad situation here.

should i stay in the city and try to be with him? (does he want to be with ME?)

or should i move across the country like i had originally planned before all of this ever happened?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

the problem here is you don’t know each other well enough has he said you are together have you spoken about where things are headed. Have you spoken to him about your plans if so how did he react that will be the key. You could put your plans on hold for say a month just to see where things go and if nothing further happens then proceed with your plans. What time time will do will give you the chance to prepare for your travels if you go or get to know this guy better either way you win so look at things from that perspective.

It is true we meet someone that will have a profound affect on us when we least expect it and that seems to be the case.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

woah! ou known this guy how long? He likes you because you are independent, fun to be with and flatter him by your attention. At the moment he’s observing, sussing you out, how you react to his attention, etc.. What I feel is important here, is that you keep on top of yourself and your emotional well-being. You are in a good place with work at the moment. You knew exactly what you were doing and what your intentions were before this guy popped up. Don’t whatever you do, stop anything that you were going to be happy doing just for a guy…any guy… Men like women to know where they’re at. Be emotionally secure in that they can express their feelings without making the guy feel responsible or blamed for them. Men like a bit of vulnerability, but not so it’s clingy and needy. This guy likes you because you are in a good place with yourself at the moment. You give good positive vibes. The moment you give up your plans, you’ll start pining and wondering why he’s suddenly not interested. After a couple of outings together, no he probably wouldn’t have felt it was a date. Men have a different time scale of commitment than women. What I advise now is that you go out for another outing with him. Tell him you like him and say it’s a shame that you are moving across the country. Keep it cheerful and matter of fact. Even joke something like would his arms stretch that far for a cuddle because you’d like to stay in touch and you’ll come back to see friends occasionally, even him if he wants to see you again now you’ve upset his evening!! And the other thing is, I’d advise you to make him wait at least 6 months before you jump into bed with him!! Sorry to be personal and of course it’s your decision, but if he’s interested he’ll stick with you and if he gets fed up of waiting then he’s not worth it and you’ve kept your self respect and dignity and won’t be hurt half as much. hope this helps. Play your cards right. Please yourself, don’t put your family and friends second to him, carry on doing things which you enjoy, be unpredictable to keep him on his toes, and don’t kill yourself or your heart doing all the work. Be natural. Good luck

over 13 years ago

Hey—Contact me, I’m a patient honest and accurate psychic. I’ll make sure to never leave you confused, I’m not vague and I have satisfied all of my customers. I give time frames and advice. I specialize in love and relationships.