AT CONFLICT OVER RELATIONSHIP

over 13 years ago

In june 2010, I split from my girlfiend of 13 years. 4 months into the split I felt a huge sense of loss and regret and tried to get in contact. I sent letters, texts and phoned her. I got nowhere, and so felt it was all better left alone, however even now I am at conflict with it all. In Feb 2011, she rang telling me she missed me and would like to see me. It is good, but now no texts are being answered and still feel at conflict with myself. Will I ever get back together with her? What do i do next?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello there,

I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed readings. Contact me for live chat.

blessings

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

Hello Dear, Yes ….people are complex creatures, they are fragile, they are strong, they are wise and sometimes they are as daft as a brush and all in one day! They Baffle eachother and they often don’t mean what they say. In a reading with me, together we can find out what is really going on in your relationship. Contact me when I am online or leave me a message if you feel you need to talk to someone!

Love, Angela

over 13 years ago

Hey, contact me hun, I am a 100% accurate psychic reader and I give outstanding advice, I have never left a customer unsatisfied, look at my reviews before you come to me. I will give you honest answers I do not sugarcoat and I do not rush my clients, I offer one free followup and a career forecast as well.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

What ever may be your greatest concern whether it is in the past, present Or the hopes of the future I can help. As you seams confused and not able to decide which way to go, let me assist you in this.

please contact me.