over 13 years ago

Heres something just for fun. With all the natural disaters occuring recently does anyone believe that the world is actually going to end in 2012?

Personally, no I don’t. I believe that something will happen that will end the world as we know it but I don’t believe it will actually end.

What’s your thoughts?

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i believe that something definitely is bound to happen but its not going to be anything like that horrible movie that came out awhile back. personaly,i go by the bible’s prophesies because alot of what the bible said was goint to happen has come true so far. and the book of matthew says that we are not going to know when the end comes. but this is just my beliefs.

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

The disaster recently with the Christchurch Earth Quake, the flooding in Australia, blizzards, storms and tornados going on at the moment I believe all has to do with planetary alignments like was told about in the movie 2012. I don’t believe the world will end but I do believe it will not be the same. Numerology for Febrauary 22 2011 when the Christchurch earthquake happened the numbers for the size time and personal year day and month all add up to a 9 which means endings, change, and also is a humanitarian number certainly show strong for this particular event. For New Zealand they are in a 12/3 personal year so this makes February a 5 personal month for them. If we add the 5 to the 22/4 univrsal day which adds to 9…the earthquake was 6.3 on the richter scale which 6 +3=9 and it happened at 12.51 which adds to a 9 1+2+5+1=9 Quite freaky Numerology amazes me in its accuracy and I love reading for people using it

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

No the world will not end. We are moving into a new energetic dimension which opens new possibilities. But people who are not ready to accept this new speed we are moving at might get beaten up by it

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

i find numerology fascinating it turns out my personal month for march is 9 and funny thing there is something coming up on a friday this month which is also a 9 the day and hour are an 11 and 2 advice I get from this end of an era do not fall for the trap and use gut instinct and logic I take this as a positive thing and april is a 1 which is a new beginning. Bring on april