miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i feel that it may have to do with a relationship

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Thomas, I can see some change in your life related to real estate, propertey, land ownership.. For more details do contact me. Kind Regards.

over 13 years ago

Hm…Yeah, James and I are finished…I’m currently friends with a guy…Green eyes, emotional, thin, skinny, sandy brown hair…Tall. He seems nice, but I can’t see myself with James. I have land somewhere? Real-estate? What!?

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

Chloe, this could be the King of Cups from the reading we did together that was in your future But there will be a man in your future… - also remember opposites attract.. love, Angela

over 13 years ago

Wait a second…I’m suppose to be with someone with green eyes and sandy hair…Matthew…came…James, gone…Matthew and I are totally opposite with horscope wise…James is lusting after me…Emotionally draining me…Matthew and I understand each other…My case rest. Ms. Angela, you’re right…Matthew wants a boy. A boy…Marriage…Kids…Matthew…James wants nothing…;)

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Maybe this is the change you refer to..

And, it sounds as if you’ve already decided who it is you are meant to be with!

Ps – You never did finish and send my astrology report lol.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes indeed as Miko said there is a relationship coming your way. things are going to get serious for you this month. i have layd out 3 tarot cards and there showing love.career.and happiness. i would love to go deeper into this. please email or chat live with me for .30cents a min. im new to bitwine but not the energy psychic world! i will await your call i feel very good energy coming from you have a blessed day!