same dog with a different color

over 13 years ago

Like others posting on this site, I wonder if my ex boyfriend will return, we seemed to be very suited for each other, i miss and love him and can’t believe he doesn’t feel the same way. If he is not coming back I would like to know why? was it me?

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Hi, i believe i can help, here is what i think is best here… looking at his feelings, thoughts as well as concerns, its best to see the reasons for the separation as well as anything not on the ‘surface’ then we can take a look at if it was meant to happen as it has, also to see when/if he is meant to get back with you. I would focus on his point of view and his energy, this is done is a heart2heart session where the spiritual subconscious mind will be analyzed, if it is meant to reunite with him this session will bring the energy to the surface and help this to happen, although if it is not meant then i wont tell you that you will be reunited if it is clear it should not happen. The heart2heart is done in live chat, or by phone, (still need to start in live chat) i will insure we have a connection before starting. Blessings, Gia.