I'm so sad

over 13 years ago
katiesmith didn't upload a photo

katie smith (katiesmith)

5 posts

I have never used one of these sites and I asked a question because I thought you could get an answer here. Thats what it said? Ah well ….................. so be it ….. I will look somewhere else :0)

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hey love, yes this is what the site is for, you get answers with a reading of any type, the payments are made through paypal, i would be happy to help! just let me know what area of life you need guidance in many blessings

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

im so sorry katie,theres alot of people on here who will just reply to your thread and copypaste a bunch of stuff and not even take the time to answer your question. so what was your question?,i will be more than happy to answr it.

over 13 years ago
karthickk3 didn't upload a photo

Indian Psychic Guru (karthickk3)

31 posts

Katie. what is your problem,dear? we are here only to help you. Money comes second compared to human. So not worry about money as of now. Tell me what your problem is.

over 13 years ago
katiesmith didn't upload a photo

katie smith (katiesmith)

5 posts

Karthickk3, thank you so much for giving your time to reply to me. I had a dilemma as to whether I should listen to advice I had received from my first ever reading. It seemed so ‘out there’ and massive. But I have decided to go with it and not be afraid. Thank you for your kindness. Katie x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The best advice when it comes to readings is keep an open mind and at the end of the day you are the writer of your own destiny what you do with the information you are given is up to you. Never live in fear as when you live in fear you are only existing. Go out there and enjoy life, be open to opportunities that come your way. You are the only one that can make you happy no one else can do that for you and above all treat others how you want to be treated.

Best of luck